• New Dream System Wireless Controls
• All axis unlimited wireless continuous spin
• Unparalleled camera stabilization
• 4 Axis Gyro Stabilized Head
• Weatherproof construction to withstand rugged environments
• PRT design provides pan roll tilt in any mounting configuration
• No lag operating system providing instant operator preference
• Earth horizon sensors to achieve perfect horizon in any application
• Complete Gyro Stabilization Allows Smooth Shots Over most types of Terrain
• Shake feature to simulate hand-held feel or more dramatic earthquake simulations.
• Works on All Types of Camera Crane Arms, Dollies, Camera Cars, Pursuit Systems
• Smooth, Silent Performance
• Quick Setup and Positioning
• All Sides of the Camera are Easily Accessed for Loading and Lens Changes
• Open Side Chassis for Tight Camera Positioning
• Remote Head Technician Dispatched with Head Rental
• Can Handle Payloads of up to 100 lb.
• Optional M7 Wireless Control System.
• Offers Hand wheels, Joystick or Pan Bar Control System.
• Carbon Fiber Design makes it lightweight
4-Axis Height* 29.5 in. 66.04 cm
4-Axis Depth* 9.2 in. 20.32cm
4-Axis Length* 24.7 in. 59.69 cm
4- Axis Weight (without iso damp) 64Ib 29.02 kg
4- Axis Weight (with iso damp) 74Ib 33.64 kg
4- Axis Payload Capacity (Recommended) 100 lb 45.36 kg
Pan, Tilt and Roll Movement 360 Degrees Continuous
Speed Range (Pan & Tilt) Up to 240 degrees/ sec.
Mounting Base Standard Mitchell
Outputs at Camera (via Chapman Cable Package BNC 75 Ohm (x3)
Voltage 12 volts at 2 amps for video (x2)
Voltage 12 or 15 volts at 10 amps peak (x2)
Voltage 24 or 30 volts at 15 amps peak
Lens Control Systems Preston FIZ and Arri Lens Control
Power Supply 20-70 volts DC - .5 to .15 amps
Cable Supply Wide Range